Occupation: Broker Associate
Preoccupation: Lifelong Learning
Best Part of the Job: Meeting people from all walks of life and helping them find their place to call home.
There may be ‘no place like home,’ but for oil-and-gas-landman-turned-burgeoning-real-estate-agent Scott Weirich, there’s also nothing quite like learning what lies beyond the familiar.
Born in Denver and raised in Oklahoma City, Scott earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Central Oklahoma and his master’s degree in Business Administration from the University of South Dakota. Over the next 40 years, his extensive career in the oil and gas industry would lead him to work for extended periods of time in more than 23 states, ranging from Michigan to Texas and west to California and Washington and most states in between!
Never one to shy away from experiencing firsthand what other locales have to offer, Scott came to appreciate different aspects about each of them—but always came back ‘home’ to Colorado, repeatedly drawn in by its people and active outdoor lifestyle. (Although he admits he still “bleeds orange” for his beloved Oklahoma State Cowboys.) Married for 20 years, Scott and his wife Ruth live in Centennial’s Homestead neighborhood, which they love for its close-knit community feel. They are also longtime property owners in Summit County, where they enjoy skiing in the winter, hiking in the summer, and simply enjoying life in the great outdoors.
Now a licensed agent, Scott can readily relate to clients who are relocating to the area from other states, as well as those who may looking for their ‘next’ home here in the Denver Metro or surrounding mountain areas.
Scott can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-775-3733.
Five Little-Known Facts About Scott:
- Has visited all 50 states, with Hawaii, Colorado and—wait for it—Oklahoma ranking among his favorites.
- Once worked as a security guard for a national hotel chain in San Diego solely as a means for soaking in the experience of beach-town living.
- Is an avid skier who has been a season passholder for 19 years (and counting).
- Loves to travel—both in the United States and abroad—and lists Prague in the Czech Republic and Strasbourg in France among his favorite international cities. (Southern Spain and New Zealand are still on his proverbial Travel Bucket List.)
- Is described as conscientious, kind and dependable by those who know him best—so don’t let his dry sense of humor fool you!
“The most important thing I want my clients to know is that I will always work as their advocate and represent them with utmost integrity.”
Charity Challenge – Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center
This year, Scott is raising funds for the Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center (BOEC), a nonprofit organization providing adaptive sports programs and meaningful outdoor experiences to people of all ages with disabilities and special needs. As a longtime supporter, Scott has witnessed the life-changing opportunities BOEC offers to not just the local but also the global community.
To support Scott’s efforts or learn more, visit boec.org.